Attorney Ronald B. Talkov is a graduate of the University of Southern California (USC) and USC Law School. He is a member of the State Bar of California, the United States Central District of California and the Bar of the United States Supreme Court.
Mr. Talkov has been in private practice for over 35 years and is a visiting professor of law for Southwest College. Among the cases he has handled are serious felony charges, murder, manslaughter as well as misdemeanors and other lesser offenses.
- University of Southern California School of Law, J.D.
- University of Southern California, B.A., Political Science
- State Bar of California, 1973
- United States Supreme Court Bar
- United Stated District Court for the Central District of California
- United Stated District Court for the Southern District of California
- DUI (Driving Under the Influence)
- Petty Theft & Shoplifting
- Serious Felonies
- Sex Crimes
- Possession of Dangerous Drugs for Sale
- Second Degree Murder
Ronald Talkov, Esq.
14718 Pipeline Ave Ste B
Chino Hills, CA 91709
(909) 9-NO-JAIL [(909)966-5245]
Email: ron at talkovesq.com
Office Hours: Monday to Friday, 9 a.m. to 5 p.m.
After-Hours Calls Returned within 24 Hours